efficiency by 20hours/month or more
Developed by construction experts, this site communication and drawing/photo management solution developed for construction sites improves the high quality, high safety, and environmental friendliness of your projects.
This is an application for managing drawings and sharing information.
A large number of drawings and photos stored on a cloud server can be carried around on an iPad device.
By using this application, you can improve work efficiency in the field and facilitate communication both inside and outside the team.
It is unnecessary to organize data that had been done by digital cameras. You can output the report immediately.
Easily create photo reports.
With SPIDERPLUS, construction photos taken on site can be easily compiled into photo reports (Excel output).
View & share data
View data immediately at the site
Air Volume measurement (option)
Automatic input/output in conjunction with measurement equipment
- Support for Local Staff
- 360° camera (RICOH THETA) linkage
- Option to share information with specialized construction subcontractors
- Successful completion of construction project for a factory of a food manufacturer with SPIDERPLUS (Indonesia)
- Using SPIDERPLUS in the shopping mall construction project (Indonesia)
- Using SPIDERPLUS in the subway facility repair work (Singapore)
- Using SPIDERPLUS in the data center construction project (Thailand)
- Using SPIDERPLUS in the factory construction project (Philippines)
Comments from users
- With using SPIDERPLUS, we were able to improve our work productivity by 30-40%.
- Without SPIDERPLUS, we would not have been able to complete a full inspection of all welded joints.
- The owner and the main contractor gave a good evaluation of the effectiveness of the SPIDERPLUS.
- It was really helpful that SPIDERPLUS can be used without internet.
Contact usContact us for quotations and product inquiries
Spiderplus&Co.’s expansion into Southeast Asia is on THE STRAITS TIMES, Singapore’s leading newspaper.
Notice of Summer Holidays
We have opened a new global website.